Do You Have a Great Idea that Will Benefit People?
Do you have a great idea that will benefit people in the community?
Are you thinking about starting a nonprofit?
Come talk to us if:
- You want quick and efficient access to 501(c)(3) tax exemption and tax deductions for donors.
- You expect to operate for a limited period of time.
- You don’t yet know whether your work will have enough long-term support from the community or from funders to sustain it.
- You will soon file for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status but want to start fundraising immediately.
- You need some incubation and guidance.
- You don’t want to be responsible for obtaining and supervising financial management, administration, human resources, and legal and compliance services.
Sweet Grass Health and Wellness offers an alternative to individuals or groups performing charitable services and wishing to give their donors the ability to take a charitable contribution, but not wanting to spend a great deal of time and resources to deal with the burden of government requirements and administrative procedures.
We extend legal, corporate, and fiscal sponsorship to new projects, allowing them to operate under the auspices of a fully qualified tax-exempt public charity. In addition to providing financial and administrative oversight, technical guidance, programmatic support, and peer collaboration opportunities, Sweet Grass Health and Wellness offers a nurturing, supportive environment to help community groups and projects succeed